Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Quote of the week!

Okay so I have introduced song of the week but now comes quote of the week! woo!

I love music, art and literature; Music, images and words. So, of course I would like to incorporate that into my blog because these are the things I like. :)

So here it is:


Audrey Hepburn

I came across this quote as I was reading A Cup of Jo: Are you an introvert or an extrovert? and I thought it was very me. I love time to myself, walking can really cheer me up when I feel down and I love looking at trees, flowers and the sky (my phone is filled with pictures of the sky!!).

BTW, to answer the question: are you an introvert or an extrovert? I am definitely an Introvert
  • I always like to sit on the edges as I feel more comfortable and can have a quick escape if I get too anxious or need a quick time out
  • I love going out with a small group of friends and the more people invited the more anxious I get
  • I need alone time to re-energize
  • I never plan anything and what strikes me as being true, in my case, was "Introverts can have a tendency to let friends and activities pick them". There are lots of things I would like to do but I would never ask my friends to do them with me I simply wait to be asked to do things with them. 
  • I hate talking on the phone! Ych!
  • I love people but in small doses hahaha!
Take a look at  A Cup of Jo: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment