Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Happy times...

I've had two weeks off work, I know lucky right? but I still find it hard to be happy because I spend most of my time worrying and being anxious about going back to work. Silly? Maybe? but telling myself that doesn't make it any easier.

Why do we always feel we need to BE HAPPY? Instead why don't we acknowledge those happy moments as what they are- moments. I know I will never be happy for a long amount of time and I don't mean that negatively :) Happiness is an emotion, just like sadness, and both can be as fleeting as each other. Anyway, I'm babbling and not explaining my thoughts properly haha!

Instead of babbling, here is a list of things that have made me happy this fortnight:



1. Spending time with my family
2. Sunshine
3. Eating out
4. The sea
5. Desserts
6. Quizzes and wine
7. Watching films (Blended and Katy Perry: Part of Me)
8. Easter dinner and Easter eggs
9. Music on a train journey home
10. Window views
11. Meeting friends for a good chat
12. Reading blogs on my new laptop
13. Early nights cwtched up in bed
14. Buying a new top
15. Things turning out better than I thought

I'm sure there are lots more! I hope to be more positive next week but maybe my anxiety will have other ideas. What makes you happy? Care to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment