Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hello again and Hello Spring!

Hello!

It's been a while since I last posted. At first it was because I wasn't in the right mood to blog. I didn't feel my best and I was feeling quite stressed and down. Then, it was because my laptop broke :( I do miss my little netbook but I now have a new laptop which is quite nice as it is fresh. A fresh start.

Although, I currently have a blocked nose and feel quite shivery I am really excited for SPRING!! That is, days that feel like spring: sunshine, light nights, flowers and the feeling days shall be brighter in more ways than one!

So, to welcome Spring with open arms, here are some spring related pins from pinterest:
Source: molliemakes.com
Source: Unsure found on etsy.com
Source: etsy

Source: http://www.sandytoesandpopsicles.com/printables/free-spring-printable/      


What are you looking forward to this Spring?

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable spring posts! I'm really looking forward to having a bit more sunshine in the air to brighten up my revision for summer exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think a little bit of sunshine goes a long way - good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete