Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

The Tartan Trend

Hello!!

Have you ever had a really bad day and you just had to buy a new outfit to make you feel better?
Well, this post is a result of one of those days.

I am in no way a fashion expert. I tend to buy clothes that feel comfortable and I never tend to think how best to wear things, if you know what I mean. I have noticed that the 'Tartan look' is a bit of a trend at the moment and when I saw these leggings (see below) in New Look I thought: hmm leggings=comfy and tartan=new fashion trend...so I picked them up along with this comfy laid back styled black top also from new look.

New Look
New Look


















After buying these I wanted some more inspiration of how I could wear these leggings in different ways and Pinterest helped me to find this inspiration. Here is what I found (all sources are underneath the pictures):

People.com

ASOS




lottiebeth.wordpress.com 

What do you think of the tartan trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment